Monday, August 8, 2011

Life these days

It's been non-stop action around here these days. Mae is loving Julia, her captive audience, and Julia seems amused by her antics.

Julia is getting bigger and smiling and laughing more and more. She weighed in at 15 lbs 6 oz at 4 months. 90th percentile. She's 24 1/4 inches long. 50th percentile. So we're doing pretty well on that front! She also started sleeping from 8-7 with a 10:30 feed before I head to bed. Life's much more manageable with this sleep schedule!

Julia also has TWO teeth. The bottom tooth broke through last weekend. Can't believe it since she's only 4 months- but it explains the near constant drooling.

She got baptized last weekend. It was a special day since it was also Jason's and my 7th anniversary. My parents and brother were here as well as Jason's mom. Here's the only picture I have now. My mom has yet to send me the ones she took. Promise she was happier at the actual event...



Here are some pics of what's been going on lately. Some are kind of old but I haven't posted hardly any of her!






























She did not want to stop to pose for this picture...which is why she looks upset. She would have stayed in the pool ALL day had we let her. This was at the beginning of the summer-- before our 35 day 100+ degree heat wave.









First day of preschool with her beloved nap mat.



Oh, we've also potty trained Mae since she started showing interest so I figured I better jump on that. She's really done well and it's nice only having one in diapers. Thought this was a pretty hilarious picture. She'll probably kill me one day for posting it...




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, both girls are just precious. I love Mae's smile. The potty pic is priceless, too. I think I may have one of Kate on the potty w/ Angelina!

    ReplyDelete